Connect with me through Messenger and receive updates.
"The term bass music is all too-often overused to bracket UK music of a certain low-end frequency together. But for 24 year-old xKore (pronounced as ex-core), his diverse productions and already brimming cannon of exquisitely produced music is deserving of a wide spread and eclectic bracket – if you must choose to include him in one, that is.
If it’s frenetic, sharply tweaked drum beats and musically reinforced, melodic bass lines you’re after, you can be safe in the knowledge that xKore’s etched his name into uniquely heavy slabs of futurism soaked, contemporary dance floor music.
Just ask the likes of Skream & Benga, Dillon Francis, Borgore and many more household names from across electronic music’s leading lights, all of whom have cottoned on to his mean, lean experimental sound.
As xKore’s sound progresses alongside his formative years, his growing trajectory shows no sign of letting up, as he continues to fuse together the best of all contemporary dancefloor music into his own brand of heavyweight destroyers. The future holds no limits for this titan of ‘bass culture’ – so make sure you don’t sleep on him for one second."
- Releases on Firepower, Buygore, Inspected, Polydor, OWSLA, Never Say Die, Black Label, Rottun, Viper, +More
- Features on UKF, MA Music, +more
- 30,000,000+ hits on Remix of 'Another Day'- 30,000,000+ hits on Remix of 'Another Day'
- TOURS IN NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA
- Features on Radio 1, Triple J, Ministry of Sound Radio +more